Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Saturday Song...

After getting used to solitude in my house for the past two weeks, yesterday was full of activity.  My best friend Courtney picked me up, and we went to a walk-a-thon where she proceeded to push me in my wheelchair for 4 miles- great workout for her and I got to enjoy the scenery and the conversation : )  Then my wonderful neighbor, Monica, picked the girls and I up and took us to happy hour at Starbucks- half-priced frappacinos for everyone! And finally, after Jason got home we went and met my brother-in-law and nephews out for dinner. Overall, it was a GREAT day and I love everyone for helping me get out of this house!

We are heading to a family reunion on my dad's side today, and it looks like it will be a beautiful day for it!

Here is a song for your Saturday...



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment