Friday, April 4, 2014

The Friday Five...

Well...this week did not turn out the way I thought it would. I had all these good intentions, but plans changed every day as one thing after another popped up and needed my attention.  I did have some time work on my office this week though...and thankfully, it's almost done. I have been living in this room for months now, which has definitely slowed down the process...but, at the same time, I have realized how much I am loving all the changes.  I can't wait to show you when it's complete, which will hopefully be next week : )  

{ Started the week off right with some pretzel sticks and beer cheese dip at Heist Brewery}

{ I was so excited to find these two books while I was in Nashville- a book to record
all of the crazy things the girls say and a journal for moms and their daughters. }

{After collecting spindles of all sizes and shapes, I am glad to finally have them set up and ready to go }

{ The never-ending project that is my office is almost done.  Two projects I worked on this
week is a chalkboard wall calendar and Jason FINALLY installed my light!!!  So happy : ) }

{ LOVE billy buds!!! And now I have some of my very own for my office }

What are Your Five?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment