Friday, March 21, 2014

The Friday Five...

Last week was all about getting ready for my annual weekend getaway with my high school girlfriends. We went to NASHVILLE this year...and it was nothing like I though it would be...and everything I wanted it to be.  I wanted to share Nashville with you as soon as I got back, but I have been trying to get life back to normal this week, which took a lot more time and energy than I thought it would.  I mean, I was only gone for three days!  

Anyway, next week, I am Nashville bound...at least in pictures : ) Until then, here are a few things I LOVED this past week...

{ This cowboy may be my favorite of all time.  He was the greeter at the door of what turned
out to be my favorite architectural salvage store in Franklin, TN.  LOVE him! }

{ In preparation for my trip, I bought a new camera bag, that looks nothing like a camera bag.
 I LOVE it!  Finally, I can go everywhere without looking like a tourist...even though I might be : )  }

{ I arrived home from my trip to find that my new specs arrived while I was gone.  Ink black and
ballet pink two-tone frames : )  Lookmatic will go down in history as one of my favorite finds of all time! }

{ We got to do a lot of things in Nashville, but I think The Patterson House was a favorite for many
of us.  Can't go wrong with a secretive "depression era" style speakeasy .  }

{ When I got home...I was greeted at the door with flowers and the sweetest letter
from my family.  I should go away more often : )  Blessed! }

What are Your Five?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment