Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Saturday Song...

2014
...a new year...
and I wait with bated breath to see what it will bring. 

I don't know...but I am strangely optimistic : )


Looking back on 2013, I realize the roller coaster of emotions I have experienced this past year- amazing highs and some very tremendous lows. I find myself wondering if I would give up the highs, if I could escape the lows.  Still undecided on that one.

One thing is for sure.  As soon as you think you know where your life is leading you, a detour is put in your path.  You might think you know how you will react to that detour, but you actually have no idea.  And sometimes the challenges you encounter teach you more about what's important in life than any of the good times.

Here's to 2014...to what is sure to be an amazing year...and to the first Saturday song of the new year-



I hope you have a wonderful weekend : ) 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment