Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Saturday Song...

19 days of rain...not Noah's Ark kind of rain.  More like there's a massive cloud hanging directly over my house...which alternates between sprinkling a fine mist and dropping buckets of rain.  It has certainly been strange.  Summers here are normally HOT and SWEATY and are spent cooking out and running through the sprinkler.  This Summer, we never go anywhere without an umbrella.  I can remember three days that I consider hot. 

You can feel the tension in all the moms making circles in Target... at a loss for more indoor activities to do with their kids.  Funny, really.  I have probably been more productive in the last few weeks than I have been in months.  I've been tackling big projects in my home...the kind of projects that literally look as if a hurricane has been INSIDE my house.  Jason may not be able to see it...he REALLY can't...but I can see it.  I see...progress : ) 

Here's a song for your Saturday...


I hope you have a wonderful and dry weekend : )


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment