Monday, February 4, 2013

The best PSA's I have ever seen...



Do you remember those anti-drug PSA's of the 1980's.  You know...the ones that said "This is your brain.  This is your brain on drugs."? Well, Team Detroit, an ad firm based in Detroit, was asked to create an advertising campaign for the College of Creative Studies, and this collection of PSAs is what they came up with.  I LOVE them.  I think that every parent that has gone through a moment of panic when their child tells them they want to study art, would appreciate them ...I know mine will : ) 

My favorite has got to be "I learned art from watching you, MOM!".  I may not think it so funny if...I mean when...one of my girls sits me down to have this conversation : )









(all images via My Modern Met)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment