Friday, January 11, 2013

West Elm Market...I'm in love

I have loved West Elm for ages, but now I have even more reasons to LOVE them.  West Elm has introduced the West Elm Market- "a new kind of general store, a community market for hands on living".

They have opened their flagship store in Brooklyn, but just in case you don't live in the neighborhood, you can shop the market online through westelm.com.

Here are just a few of my favorites.  I am sure there are more to come-


Love the Mason jar shaker!  The whole collection summons a speak-easy feeling

I love the organic shapes and marble grain of these olive wood paddle boards.  Not only can you use them as a cutting board, but they make lovely serving pieces for cheese and crackers or a variety of hos d'oevres.

I am always looking for more containers to transfer my kitchen essentials into.  Everything looks better in a pretty jar, whether it be oatmeal...sugar...and even grits. 


With this little guy, you don't have to think of anything...it's all there- fork, separated compartment and even a closed sauce/dressing section.  Easy peasy.


This Cake Vintage collaboration dresses up any dinner party.  The 100% recycled paper is whimsical and pretty...and disposable.  LOVE this idea!


These planters are beautiful in their simplicity.  I love the modern design of the cylinder shape combined with the organic marble swirling. 



Goodbye Detergent® Cleaning Scrubs-
The thing I love most about this variety of cleaning and scrubbing sponges is that they are all made of sustainable materials.  No matter what surface you are cleaning, there is a cleaning scrub available for it.


I love vintage scissors, so when I saw these heirloom scissors, I instantly went in for a closer look.  I love the "snip" and "clip" details!


The combination of colloidal oatmeal and whipped shea butter to relieve dry and itchy skin.


Meow Meow Tweet Scented Hand Soaps-
Wrapped in cute hand-printed papers, these 100% vegan, 96% organic, and never tested on animals soaps come in a variety of scents such as grapefruit mint, rosemary lime, and lavender lemon. 


This lotion bar contains propolis to heal dry skin, even eczema.  No questionable ingredients are included in this all natural product.  




(all images are from the West Elm Market website)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment