Thursday, December 20, 2012

A song for date night...

Tonight is date night : )

At the beginning of this week, I thought there was no way I was going to get everything on my list done, but with each day, I am getting closer to being done...and closer to being able to relax and enjoy the holidays.

So, after a very hectic day, I am rejoicing in the knowledge that tonight is date night.  My mom and dad have the girls and are off on a grand adventure at their house- a sleepover at Grandma's is always a grand adventure : ) and I have a night of adult conversation and holding hands in a dark theater ahead of me.  Just what I need to reboot and regain some of the joy that has been lost in the last couple weeks. 

Jason and I are going to go out for some some sushi and then go see "The Hobbit".  And then, I plan on curling up on the couch, under a warm blanket and reading until I fall asleep...at peace in the knowledge that I do not have to get up early and take the girls to school tomorrow. 

Just so you know...this is what I have running through my head right now.  I felt like channeling my "Juno" love tonight : ) 



Have a good night!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment