Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Society 6 ...I'm in love


Gone are the days of cheesy movie and boy band posters.  Society 6 caters to a much more grown-up audience without losing the humor that posters are renowned for.  I LOVE Society 6 for that reason.  You have probably seen some of their images on my Garage Girl posts, but I also have been perusing their fine art prints for the spare bedroom to office/studio transformation I have been working on.

I have long been a fan of quirky, original artwork, and I am finally going to indulge myself fully in my new space...and I will be looking to Society 6 to help me along the way.  When you have a chance, you should browse their site.  There is something for everyone- whether it is a new spin on an old favorite...or an affirmation that feels as if it was written to you...or it may just be an image that makes you feel good...it is all there.

An added bonus- once you find an image you fall in love with, you can have it made into a variety of things- a t-shirt, a tote bag, an iphone case or even stationery.   

Here are a few of my favorites...from today : )














(all images are taken from the Society 6 website)



Pin It



No comments:

Post a Comment