Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gearing up for The Color Run...

source

The Color Run is coming up in three days and I can not wait!!!  I signed up with my friend Carolyn three months ago and have been waiting not so patiently for the day to arrive.

Now that the day is almost here, I have been debating what to wear and it is time to make a decision.  The dress code: white.  Not the most flattering of colors, but hey...the point is to NOT be white by the end of it : )

The problem may end up being that it is going to be cold on Saturday...and when THIS is going to happen... who wants to invest a lot of money into what you are wearing?

source

I am definitely going to wear my old shoes, and I am planning on buying one of the Color Run T-shirts...but I just might opt for a white long sleeve t-shirt to combat the cold factor. 

source

...but I also want to make sure that I have something to cover my mouth- so I don't breathe in too much of the paint/cornstarch dust and something to protect my eyes because my contacts can be a bit touchy when it comes to particulates : )

The question is face mask or bandana?  I'm leaning towards a bandana ...for obvious reasons : )



Sunglasses or goggles?...thinking definitely sunglasses : )








I can tell you one thing...if I have one spot of white on me at the end of this thing...I will be disappointed. I am looking so forward to this!!! and I can't wait to share some pictures next week. 

source

Maybe, I will see you there.  It may be hard to recognize each other though : )


***I just had to share this video one more time...I may be a little obsessed.  I am seriously thinking about making a running mix of only this song. JK.



Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment