Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #63

source

Today I am hurting...not mildly sore...there is a deep pain in every muscle that has any significance in the movement of my limbs.  I am rethinking the choice I made on Monday. Maybe it was not a GREAT idea to compete against my previous time the first day back.  It is kind of crazy that your body rejects the fact you have done something good for it so thoroughly...that you start to think you shouldn't do it again.  This is the moment that you have to talk kind of harshly to yourself and say "Shut the Hell Up!".  And then you get on with it : )


     Warm-up: 

      run 400m

     Workout:  4x for time

      10 knees to elbows
      20 box jumps
      30 jump squats
      40 reverse lunges
      30 mountain climbers
      20 weighted sit-ups
      10 burpees


...and here is another great workout song-


Have fun : )
Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment