Sunday, November 11, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #62

source

What better way to start the week than with a quote from one of the most positive people in the world?  I have a good feeling about this week- it's going to be crazy busy, but I have created a game-plan and I am ready to go.  Since I have been out of the loop for a while, I wanted to do another workout comparison to see if I had fallen very behind while recuperating.  Today, I thought we could re-do workout #21 known as "Running Cindy".

     
     Warm-up:

     50 Jumping Jacks

     Workout: " Running Cindy"

     AMRAP (as many reps as possible) in 20 minutes.  
     All four exercises make up one rep.

     5 jumping pull-ups
    10 push-ups
    15 air squats
    run 200 m


...and because I love Emma Stone...and I love the movie "Easy A"...here is another great workout song-


Have fun : )

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment