Monday, November 5, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #59

source

It's the beginning of a new week, and this is the day I have been cleared to start working out again. YEAH!!!....I think.  It has been almost two weeks since I have been able to do a workout at 100%, and even though I may not be there yet, I am going to give it everything I've got today.

And...I hope you do too : )


      Warm-up:

       50 jumping jacks

      Workout: (2 rounds for time)

       50 reverse lunges
       10 jump squats
       40 weighted sit-ups
       20 tricep dips
       30 box jumps
       run 400m
       30 mountain climbers
       20 jumping pull-ups
       40 push-ups
       10 burpees
       50 plie squats
       run 400m
    

...and here is another great workout song-



Have fun : )

Pin It






No comments:

Post a Comment