Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer hair series: the top-knot

via *

I am guilty of the most common busy mom hairstyle out there- the ponytail, and I don't mean every once in a while.  It is my go-to hairstyle almost every day.  But this summer, I am trying to turn over a new leaf.  I figure I have no excuse...our family is no longer in a consummate mad dash out the door, so I can do this... right?

I do not like blow dryers or curling irons- I just don't have the patience for them.  So, I have picked a few of the trendiest hairstyles to try out this summer. No more ponytails, unless I can make them stylish.  This will be harder than you could possibly know : )

The first hairstyle I want to master is the top-knot.  I love how light and carefree it looks, but it is still be classified as stylish...not a convenience.   I like this tutorial from Refinery 29 - going to try this out today : )

via *
via *
via *
via *
via *


Pin It



No comments:

Post a Comment