Sunday, July 8, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #9

source

Alright. This will snap you out of the lazy weekend you just had.  This is one of those workouts I get excited about while I am typing it...but I end up feeling dread a few moments before I get started.  Well, no matter how I feel in the moment, I know how I will feel afterwards - very, very happy : ) 
    
     
     Warm-up:

      400 m run

     Workout: 

     50 seconds of jumping jacks/ 10 seconds rest
     50 seconds of burpees / 10 seconds rest
     50 seconds of push-ups / 10 seconds rest
     50 seconds of side plank / 10 seconds rest
     50 seconds of side plank (other side) / 10 seconds rest
     50 seconds of mountain climbers / 10 seconds rest
     50 seconds of high knees / 10 seconds rest
     50 seconds of squat jumps / 10 seconds rest
     50 seconds of jumping pull-ups / 10 seconds rest

     * rest for two minutes and then repeat


Have fun : )

( *this workout was adapted from jennfit )

2 comments:

  1. It never seems too bad when you're just reading it... and then about ten seconds before you start, you realize how stupid you were for thinking "that doesn't sound too bad" when you read it the night before. Looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! Actually a little sick to my stomach as I look over it now : )

      Delete