Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #16






Today marks one month of Garage Girls!!!!   And today, we get to redo our benchmark workout to see how much we have improved.  I am actually super excited to see the results, and I would love to hear some of your results if you have been working out along with us.  There are six women working out of the garage right now, and it has been really inspiring to see all of the progress that has been made in such a short amount of time.  So here we go...


     Warm-up:  

     50 jumping jacks

     Workout: (3 rounds for time) 8-10-12

      1st round- 8 box jumps, 8 air squats, 8 sit-ups, run 400m
      2nd round- 10 box jumps, 10 air squats, 10 sit-ups, run 400m
      3rd round- 12 box jumps, 12 air squats, 12 sit-ups, run 400m
   
     Also:  record

     # of air squats you can do in one min.
     # of sit-ups in one min.
     # of push-ups in one min.


Have fun : )

***UPDATE***
Here are some results- I cut 8 minutes and 22 seconds off my original time for the workout.  For the one minutes tests, I went from 55 air squats to 62 in one minute, 27 sit-ups to 32 in one minute and 33 push-ups to 46 in one minute. Very pleased withe these results, but I am already looking forward to seeing how I do next month when we do this workout again : )


Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment