Friday, July 13, 2012

The Friday Five...

{ Picking Queen Anne's Lace with the girls...the prettiest bouquet we have had in a while }


{ loving my new necklace...I have had an aversion to gold for a while now, but it is slowly working it's way back into my heart.  How can you not love two little birds...sitting in a tree?  }


{ a week without ponytails...and getting a pretty good handle on the top-knot.  Looking forward to the next style in the summer hair series. }



{ the smell of summer - I LOVE the smell of fresh honeysuckle.  A few sprigs in the kitchen makes the whole room smell wonderful. }



{ My purging/cleaning frenzy almost caused a casualty- my "I love nerds" t-shirt.  It was true 20 years ago...it's true today- one nerd in particular : )   }

What are Your Five?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment