Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Beg Bicycles...I'm in love


There are moments...when I close my eyes...that I can feel myself riding through a field of bright green grass and wildflowers, wind blowing through my hair, sun shining down through the clouds.  And when I am doing this...in my head...I am riding a Beg Bicycle from Cambridge, England.  I am absolutely in love with these bikes.  For a long time now, I have been completely enamored with vintage bikes, and now there is a company that makes the most beautiful bikes that feel vintage but are brand new.

bella bike
betty bike





Can you imagine riding to a fresh market and then heading to a nearby park for a mid-day picnic?  I would be in heaven.  Of course all of this would be made a little easier if we lived in Cambridge : )

(*all photos were taken from the Beg Bicycles official website)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment