Thursday, July 19, 2012

Advanced Style... I'm in love!


Just look at these ladies! I wish I had a fraction of their style and all-together sassiness!

Advanced Style is a blog written by Ari Seth Cohen about women in their 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's who have impeccable style.  Ari asks that we "let these ladies teach you a thing or two about living life to the fullest."  I definitely believe I can learn a lot from these women.  They have style oozing from every pore.  

The Advanced Style blog is absolutely fascinating and inspiring.  From now on, I think I will look at getting dressed in the morning in a whole new way.











 Advanced Style, the book is available now available and you can find it here.

(all photos taken from Advanced Style website)



Pin It


1 comment:

  1. The younger crowd would do well. By. developing individualism. Make time to put themselves together. Their own style.
    Then. Step out.
    This really boosts self esteem too.

    ReplyDelete