Friday, June 8, 2012

The Friday Five...

{ twirling my hair...I have no idea why, but it calms me down and helps me to focus.  Trust me, it is the least harmful of all my nervous habits }


{ making a card that says exactly what you want it to say, is so much more satisfying than spending hours trying to find one }



{ The circus is coming to town- all of the pieces are starting to come together }



{ this has never happened to me before, but when it did happen...it was on the perfect morning }



{ the lions' feet on my antique German sideboard...I am so glad I decided to keep them- they make me smile.  It looks as if my table could run away at any moment }


What are Your Five?



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your pictures of Isabella's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am getting excited! Still have so much to do though. The countdown is on : )

      Delete