Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pinterest: a sweet addiction

{ a mouth-watering strawberry cake recipe }

Okay...so I have to admit I was slow to jump on the Pinterest bandwagon.  I did not want to like it.  I actually wanted to hate it.  In fact, I tried very hard to do just that.

But now...big sigh... I am truly addicted. 



Here are just a few of my favorite Pinterest finds this week:

{ Seriously...I have to have this ring! }


{ How could you not be happy in this room? }


{ Coconut mango mojitos !!!! Have you ever heard of such a thing? }


{ a perfect Mother's Day gift }



{ I will always have a soft spot for Chuck Taylors }


{ summer hair ideas }


{ succulent wall garden- beautiful and low maintenance }


{ So simple...why have I not done this before? }


{ Love a good tutorial ! }



No matter what your interests, Pinterest has a board for it.  So, get to pinning!



No comments:

Post a Comment