Monday, March 19, 2012

IKEA "PS 2012" collection...can't wait

I just saw some of the new "PS 2012" collection from IKEA.  The PS collection is IKEA's pursuit for cutting edge design at great prices.  The PS collection only comes out every three years.  It will be available in Europe and in the UK in May.  It will be available in stores here in August.

I can't wait to see it in person! 




love,love,love this glass cabinet! Imagine the possibilities...

Would love it if the horse came with the bowl : )

I want this dresser for Isabella's room!  It is bare wood so you can paint it any color you want.  I would paint it a worn, antique white...and every drawer would have a different vintage pull : )

I can imagine that every teenage girl will have this lamp in their room by the end of summer.  It looks like a crinoline has been tossed on top of a lamp.  I smile every time I look at it. 


 (all photos are from the official IKEA website)

Pin It



No comments:

Post a Comment