Friday, December 30, 2011

The Friday Five


My mom's home-made waffles...I think the waffle iron is the key.  
At least I tell myself that since I can not, for the life of me, reproduce them...soooooo good.




Christmas night preparations- carrots and water for the reindeer...specifically requested by Santa. 





One of my favorite presents- Happ and Stahns solid perfume from anthropolgie.  Everything about it is unique and romantic...smells amazing too : )




 Sweetheart.... I think that's it...


Bella...darling...I really do think you have gotten everything out of Santa's bag...







Taking one last look at the all of the colors, glitter and lights...
before taking it all down...
leaving the house looking so sad and lost...
already longing for next year .






No comments:

Post a Comment