Sunday, November 6, 2011

I want to hear from you...

Love Klimt- has nothing to do with this post, but I love him : )
If you visited this site yesterday....you probably are noticing a ton of changes.  I would really love your opinion whether you like the changes, or if you liked the way the blog looked before.  Having a hard time deciding -

Some of the changes-

  • changed the background to white so the pictures would show up better.
  • made the music something you can choose whether you want to hear while you are browsing- still located at the bottom of the page : ) I find music too inspirational to not have it at all.
  • created a border on either side of the posts so they would be easier to read.

Let me know.

And thank you for continuing to read.  I appreciate you : )

No comments:

Post a Comment